I've always wanted to do a fugue based on this theme from Castlevania, but the first eleventeen times I tried, it was terrible.
This time, everything clicked, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I took advantage of the Dwelling of Duels January 2017 Brevity Month so that it would't have to be two minutes, and the one minute limit helped force me to complete it on time!
Introducing the Hip Hop stylings of Beret! This was for a big, fancy Dwelling of Duels month where the listening party took place live at Magfest.
The theme was the 80's vs the 90's. I chose the 90's mostly to troll Norg, who I suspected would assume that I'd choose the 80's. To really bring out the 90's feel, I decided to sample some songs that were quintessential 90's from my perspective.
- "My Name is Mud" by Primus"
- "Poison" by Bell Biv Devoe (which sampled)
- "Poison" by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- "Scenario" by A Tribe Called Quest (which sampled)
- "Little Miss Lover" by Jimi Hendrix
- "Oblighetto" by 'Brother' Jack McDuff
- "The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground (which sampled)
- "Let's Play House" by Parliament
- "Humpty Dump" by The Vibrettes
- "Sing a Simple Song" by Sly & The Family Stone
- "Theme from the Black Hole" by Parliment
- "Doowutchyalike" by Digital Underground
I played in the band Monstro Town on the track GruntilSka from the game Banjo-Kazooie for a Halloween album! SPOOOOKY!!!
For this album, I did a cover of Lethal Lava Land (Super Mario 64) in the form of a North Indian Raga.
My first Patient Corgi contribution. This is "The Tube” from Ecco the Dolphin.
This is the music from the Character Introduction video that plays if you leave the game booted without starting it.